Mine is a " Notch" Just a basic hand truck design but it is a monster Logrite makes some nice stuff , and right here in the wonderful state of Ct.
Bud Light Lime "In The Can",...Banned Commercial Ok you asked for it.
Nice , Love the saw rack. Shop looks great , nice and clean and organized.
Some funny Bud commercials on youtube that never actually aired. A little over the top. Search bud light in the can I need to learn to post a link...
Good morning , hope everyone is hanging in there. Bracing for a cold snap for the next few days. Brought a little extra wood in the basement last...
I guess I am lucky. Ash has never been an issue at all with my stove , it is a smaller stove with the door being almost the size of the front of...
Don't you ever stop ? I get tired of just reading your posts on all you do let alone do any actual splitting.:rofl: :lol: What can I say beside...
Looks good. I have to sit down and figure out cost for what I am looking to do. Haven't had time yet but hope to sit down over the weekend and...
Awesome , Thanks for that information , exactly what I am looking for. A little rust color would be perfect. I don't want it too rusty looking but...
Oh you will BRAD. Soon ; very soon.
Road Trip !!!!!:saw::saw::makeitrain":emptywallet:
Somebody getting itchy. If you need a ride over to the toy store with the orange and white toys on Route 80 just say the word. I am worried if...
Metalcuttr helped me out on this as well , Thanks to him I was able to get this done ! I'm working on handles today and will sit down at...
That was / is another possibility and a thought I had. Might be a good option once the snow is gone and risk of a collapse is a lot less. Thought...
^^^^^^ Looks like you have plenty busy , if that's what I can do when I retire ( unless I hit Lotto first ) it gives me something to look forward...
Awesome crate for the puppies , got to love them !!
Mid winter , That is impressive for sure. Great job.
Yeah everything about this state is funny ; including our Governor and our taxes ; " now thats funny!!" Hey not as bad as " southern Rhode...
How about a larger pump on your current cylinder ? Thats if your engine will handle a larger one. Just a thought.
I know BRAD and don't doubt his judgement one bit when it comes to wood. I'm sure if he says good it's probably closer to excellent.:yes: