Happy birthday everyone. Hope everyone has a good day.
News flash !!! BRAD is not feeling well...... Snowing here now and predicted all day ; So he will not be able to cut today. :saw::stacker::hair:...
I have just the log lifter/carrier part of it , it is rather handy lifting logs on to the splitter or carrying around some logs. Don't use it all...
Coming down here now and forecast says that's the case pretty much all day. Kind of bummed it is going to put me behind on a few things now but...
hm126
I'll be following this as well.
Thank you , Happy birthday BigFrank.
Thanks very much. Had a great day , a little hectic but a very nice day. Birthday and one year being a member here , now that's a great day !!
I will run it through my splitter. Shouldn't be an issue splitting.
He makes us all look bad Nice job How was that elm to split. There is some elm close by that. Well you guessed it BRAD has on his radar.
Be sure to use AC and adjust the frequency and balance depending on the thickness.
Not yet , will finish up tomorrow early. Not looking forward to it though. I have a bunch to split and was hoping to get the area prepped for the...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Oh yeah , I use that when I am doing multiplication.
Thanks for the information on that , I had no idea they were in watertown , I am about 40 minutes from there.
Single digits here and windy , wind chill well below zero today , weather forecast says it will be a full day of frigid temperatures. Have been...
Good morning. Very cold and windy here this morning , my thermometer has single digits and then add the wind. Rather unpleasant but dogs didn't...
Not me. I can't count that high. Max for me is 20 , fingers and toes .... after that I just start over. Simple math.
Just another day in the office for this guy ! It blows my mind !!
Antique stirrups from a gynacoligist? Sorry I probably spelled that wrong since they won't work on me.
40 cases later and the job is done.