Looks like there might be a couple burgers somewhere in there. I am a huge fan of a good burger and bacon always makes it better. Only 6:20 am...
I too survived that one and still remember it. Was a young kid but we played outside for days in the snow , building snow forts and tunneling...
I see this all the time around here on CL. Free but asking for a donation or even sometimes beer , " Free Puppy " but has an adoption fee. LOL ,...
Is that snow on the feeder pointing to your black locust hoard ? I would imagine where you are located that you get quite q few wild birds and a...
All teeth the same height in relation to the rakers. Need to be the same height across the board.
Hey BHags, Can't argue with you on either on of those things. The bacon from the butcher is so much better that the pre-packaged and like you say...
Well I went through this thread quick. A couple I enjoy PB on celery & PB and bacon are on my list. Dad used to enjoy PB and bacon , guess I am...
A small amount of grease once and a while is all it needs ; too much is not a good thing since it will end up on clutch shoes. Much easier on some...
Hmmmm....a chainsaw wood lathe , you might be on to something.
I pick no for an answer on this one. Worst case you can always freeze it. There is ( was ) a market near here that always had great deals on bacon...
Really nice Erik , both cones look fantastic. I have always wanted a wood lathe but have too many irons in the fire right now , but haven't given...
Well it stopped for now anyway , forecast says maybe a little more today. Ended up with 16 inches from what the local news claims. Hard to tell;...
Welcome to the club. I did similar to what you did by making a hook on the log-tray for splitter and hang the log-ox there so as not to have to...
Not yet , but that's a good idea. I do have a deck ; and nothing under it.
I saw the sharpener video , pretty cool . No checkbook for me. I just use a credit card. LOL I need to step away from the computer now , cold and...
Be careful what you wish for Mike , it's pretty ugly here. I'll send some more your way.
Looks awesome. What's on mine... I would have to say a foot of snow from todays storm. Other than that Nuttin".
Thanks for the encouraging words. I understand where you are coming from and will just have to see how things play out. Have always enjoyed...
Looks like you just took a trip to the local hardware store. Ummm... let me guess that is the wifes lockwasher ( or 2 ) swivel and other assorted...
Sorry guys Had a brain malfunction and put in the wrong model I ordered the hm122 and not the 126. model I got the 91\2 horsepower. When I...