So sad and hard to imagine what he is going through. Truly at a loss for words for this type of thing happing to anyone. Thinking of you for sure.
I want a window sticker as well also not big on bumper stickers but would be proud to be sporting a FHCsticker on my window I am a t shirt junky...
Thanks very much. You know that without your help this would have not been hanging on the wall. First time I have ever blued anything so kind of...
Yes sir , something like that would be perfect. Doesn't have to be a beauty queen. I do not do FBM but do check CL often , CL has really changed...
They are lucky the were not supper. Looks like a healthy bunch.
Not sure why no images. Maybe this time ? And no the fish tank is not ready to tip over , not sure why it looks so cock-eyed. Added one more of...
[IMG][IMG] Finished this today. Used gun blueing to blacken it,Glued on the handles with a little epoxy and used some brass pins to sort of give...
Tried that with a snowmobile and a sled towed with a rope years ago , let me tell you the end result was not good. Talk about learning the hard...
Plenty of room? Are you hinting that I need another saw?? I have been snooping around actually looking for an older saw ( I don't want to use the...
I have Stihl kits for the PMM chains like on the MS170 , .325 and 3/8. Now I am curious and will have to look later when I get home as to what...
Thanks ,and you know what I have so if you ever need anything yourself it's yours. I need to figure out time to use my own ! I really wanted to...
I cut up old pallets from my work on the band-saw , take a hatchet and just split it into some small splits , a couple pieces of newspaper and a...
I made a heat shield with a blower for my stove and used a small fan like used in a computer , it is very quiet and works perfect. Some are...
You got your mileage from that one , I like how it's worn almost half the letters off on the word " Off" It had a good life for sure.
[IMG][IMG] Figure out the pitch and that will determine what file you need. The chart on the right shows "#21" , I'm guessing it is a 3/8 pitch...
I like your scrounging rig.:yes: Cool to go out and cruise around and get a little work in at the same time.
shhhhh.....quiet can you hear it........... tick..tock..tick..tock ..... The clock is ticking , just a matter of time.
Hey BRAD' There is always some room for you on the shelf in my shop. Come-On down I promise I won't mistake it for one of mine.:yes:
And for the next trick? :rofl: :lol: What I want to know is does Mrs. buZZsawBRAD know , or did you just line it up next to all the others. As...