Hey Rope , awesome pictures! And its the perfect size for him. Make sure you put those aside for when he is older. This type of thing is really...
That's a cool looking piece. Looks like a sledgehammer from an episode of the Flintstones
Nice Mike , Have a good trip. Nice to get away like that once and a while and just relax.
Uncle Ben's Rice = gone Aunt Jemima = gone Can't call it Chinese Food anymore Students can no longer be called freshmen = now first year and you...
Good times , Had a blast ! First time I ever worked with BRAD , that guy wore me out. He is like a machine with legs.
:headbang:
Yes a little crunchy this morning , I did manage to get most of it cleared off the driveway area so hopefully the sun will hit it today and get...
I think I might have to try that. Had PB and bacon , can't be all that bad if you add a burger. A good burger is one of my favorites , with bacon...
Good morning everyone , we dodged a bullet with the predicted snow forecast yesterday , only about an inch or so. A little rain after the snow and...
I know nothing. :D It's all BRAD's fault , he started it.
Hey BRAD , If he needs help let me know. I could join you.
Platinum for me please ,
It is about 1\2 hour from BRAD (and myself) I am about a mile down the road from him. when I signed up and picked my user name i had no clue that...
Looks like we might see 2-6 inches today Another 8 inches this past Sunday... storm today.... another in forecast for Thursday...... then again...
Good morning. Looking like more snow here today:headbang: Now it's growing old. Have s good day gang.
I like this , I will have to remember to add this to my bag of tricks. Thanks for sharing.
Just another perfect example from Craigslist. I just looked at Harbor Freight website and new they are $29 Can't help but laugh at this one...
Houston... We have a problem !:rofl: :lol:
What's a Brady anyway ?