Amazing once again Skeeter, Your cooks always look excellent and I will say that your cooker looks amazing; although you obviously use it you have...
We have two black labs , they are awesome dogs. Actual step brothers a year and half apart. A lot of energy and so fun. Best dogs ever , a...
That's a lot of dog. I have two and neither one will sit long enough for a picture. They are too interested in playing in the snow and just...
Sign me up. I'm ready to say the least.
Great to hear ! Thanks for the update
Happy anniversary ! Handsome.......... and a hard working guy , tough to beat that combination.
10 degree is what I purchased. Still new at this but they seemed to work fine. No doubt a lot of work but can't say it wasn't fun and rewarding...
I ordered from JBsawman a member here. If you are in NY he is not too far from you. He made them for me to order , reasonable price and I don't...
Nice setup and very nice tractor , a pink air compressor ? REALLY?? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You never know what you will see here:thumbs: Just...
Great use of a hose clamp ! I bet that would work perfect for me as well. " Note to self ; remember this "
Well , I don't know if that is a cord or not and I am not here to debate that , bash you . question you , doubt you ; whatever. I will say that...
Forecast says it's possible here in the coming days . Just have to wait and see what actually happens , a little early tp tell what we get in the...
No I did not see it. I turned off the Superbowl even before it started. Politics and race discussions prior to the game was the end of football...
50* days don't seem to be anytime soon. Really getting eager to get out and get some work done. Cut , split , and get mill going . All of the...
I have a 391 , myself. Bought it needing work when I got it the bar was toasted. Had an issue of not getting oil to the bar , I found that the...
Electrolysis works great on thin metal parts like that. Done with a battery charger and some Arm and Hammer laundry booster , very easy to do....
Believe it or not I do. Not often but the answer is yes for me. Maybe it is my OCD ( as she calls it ) but my saws have cut a lot of wood and...
Hello and welcome. As far as a powerhead I will leave this to others here to give you suggestions , I am no expert on that. I guess the first...
Same here Mike , I got up about 45 minutes ago , stumbled down the hall to the kitchen , turned on the coffee pot and looked out the window...
You forgot to mention that you also got your mileage out of that chain. All hand filed? That's a lot of strokes!