Picked one up yesterday afternoon from big box -orange roof store. They had a half dozen or so hanging on the display. Put a battery in it quick...
Could you please stop posting here. Once again it is 7:30am and you are making me want to eat chicken wings. This abuse needs to stop.:rofl:...
I fell over the edge. Now just waiting to hit the ground. On the waiting list. Not sure how long before I hit the ground.
Thanks everyone. Stopped quick at the big box store and picked up " General MM7 " , the one that was posted here earlier. Seemed like my best bet...
Cute dog !
Yes sir that's the one. Will be making a quick pit stop between jobs today. Thank you
Your warranty is up? ...and... Well my student loan debt is going to be reduced. Who is better than us.
Looks like that is the direction I will be headed , big box store with the orange roof
Yes Giant Joke Is that where you picked up yours? I know they got 2 in this past Friday , I assumed you bought one and they just sold the other...
I'm tempted. Might have to be put on the waiting list. The OP dealer just sold the other one they just got in on Friday.
Thanks guys. Looking for one for firewood as well as doing some woodworking with some lumber I have milled and drying now. The one at the big box...
Can anyone recommend to me what a good and fairly accurate moisture meter? I bought a really cheap one off of flea-bay but not sure that it is as...
Good morning Gang. Yes sir a busy one today. Today is a two job day ; not looking forward to it but it pays the bills and gets me some extra play...
Nice.
Nice Job man , Maybe soon we can get together and I can see it in action?
Nice furniture Woodsman , and the handle on your box as well. Buzz , I love the finished look . wood box seat combonation. I might have to think...
Sand Hillbilly' I like that mantle you have there. A coworker had me mill a nice slab for one. Have to show him this.
Their stuff is really nice. Don't forget to flip that hook over , it won't work too good that way :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Great valentines gift....
I try to keep a week or so's worth in the basement ; sometimes if really bad weather is in the forecast maybe a little more. Also have a fairly...