Morning everyone. Busy one on tap for today. Coffee now and then off to the trenches. Have a great day everyone.
Well I finally checked the cheap moisture meter I had compared to the General MM7 I recently picked up at my local store. I am surprised that the...
Glad you wandered back and hopefully everything works out for you.
I just use a good quality wheel bearing grease , I happen to be using Lucas Red & Tacky at the moment. When I was racing karts we actually used...
Clean up the end of the crank with some fine sandpaper and remove any grit from sanding. Apply a small amount of grease to needle bearing and...
Well that is not a good start for a Monday morning. Good excuse to stop and treat yourself to a coffee on the way to Walmart. Sounds like we...
Any face except that one. I HATE having my picture taken , never did and probably never will. But hey ; I had to take one for the team:yes: ;...
Thanks BRAD for making the trip and bringing the sign with you. Nice to see you and good to talk for a while. Looking forward to getting...
Thankfully after all the years we have cut back on the gifts. We do have a reservation tomorrow night for a nice dinner though and both of us...
I can relate ! Forecast called for it to end yesterday late morning ; well it finally ended around 10 or 11 last night. Only off by 12 hours or...
Thanks for sharing. Very nicely done
I won't get my hopes up that's for sure.
Welcome back Mike. Hope you had a good trip. Good day for some inside chores indeed. I have been working on cleaning up my basement , came to the...
That is really nice. I have done dowels or pegs in some projects but never saw them done like that. I like that idea. How does that frame fit in...
Good morning. Mid 20's here. Still spitting a little snow. I have to check the weather to see what we are in for today. Hope it is ending sooner...
On boy You.again I love that stuff a little spicy for the other half here but one of my favorites.
Snowing again here now. Guess I should say good afternoon today. Been busy yesterday and this morning so just getting around here to see what's...
Awwwww , look it even has it's own little baby blanket. Is it feeding time yet?
Yes they had a bunch hanging there of both the pin style and one that you could use either with pins and it was also pin-less. I opted for the pin...
Very nice saw. CAD strikes another member.