Nahhhhh... Just jump over to the diesel thread...
I wasn’t there but maybe he was just going to turn on the vacuum...
My grandpa went ice fishing when he was younger and caught 200 lbs. His mom fried it up and drowned the whole family...
I’m wishing. Wanna do some ice fishing. Really been too warm here for 20 years.
Yes you did. And this is when you make plans to do things like hunting trips and nights out with the guys.... “honey....we talked about this...”
They will herd anything. They need a job.
Noise??? I thought they were so you couldn’t hear the wife.
Tom who had put his dad in a nursing home, decided he wanted to do something special for his lonely dad on his 90th birthday. Tom called an escort...
With the 3 Australian hair bombs I got a Bissell pet hair eraser upright. It does work as advertised just keep the canister empty when it gets...
Same work equal pay...
Thank God for MidwinterTube...
Well u can shovel your 2 mile long 15% grade driveway...
As did his son, grandson, great grandson...
Good call...
[ATTACH] He’ll be back.... His keyboard....
I recommend the long bed to haul around the payment book...
When I saw that early this morning I researched it for hours. Sounds like a beast! A good tranny with a Cummins would be a start. Now just get...