Am I wrong or is that the same jail and same measuring stick for every pic?
Short bunch of fellars.
Do the Amish catfish have beards?
Thanks. I fish the Ohio River mostly. I take it to Florida crappie fishing in the winter. I like to fish for any freshwater fish. The Great...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Thought I would post a couple pics of the boat I designed and built. All parts were laser cut and formed in the shop I managed....
Says 450 grams. You bought metric meat.
I contend she was passed out against the door.
I misunderstood “sledding”.... Sledding here is taking a piece of corrugated tin bending one end up at 90 degrees. Attach a rope to drag back....
You can go anywhere in the world and look at the most beautiful woman anyone has ever seen.....just remember....somewhere there is a man tired of...
Also known as a “partner”
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Don’t think the frigid wench cares...
You Spruced this thread up.
Hoarder’s Only???
This thread will get good. When it’s over please print these comments out and hand them to her B.Brown.
That reminds me.....ya know why divorce is so expensive. BECAUSE IT’S FRICKING WORTH IT!!!
Well they would at least pull a greased string out of a cat’s azz...
How close r u?
Chilis? I have some Carolina Reapers for ya. I store them in the freezer to keep from burning the house down...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Yes Ralphie it is muddy.....Jebus! But....a buddy called and was low on wood going into this cold weather. Away we...