[ATTACH]
Now I have to watch out for moderators? Fox in the henhouse...
EAB is the riff raff in my neighborhood.
Never knew this. Makes sense, it hasn’t been that cold here in almost 2 generations.....just about the time those bastages took hold.
I really like gator...………..anybody know if croc and gator are similar?
Awesome! I am heading down Monday to crappie fish in lake kissimmee. Will report back.
That’s about 10 miles from Ralphie and I. When I was 8 in 1978 we had the giant blizzard. I went to school 4 days in January that year. Roads...
[ATTACH] They got it rough.
Maybe Foster Brooks could come.
[ATTACH] We could send in this kid...
Yeah, but if he’s our only chance.
Wait a second....when I joined I was told to watch out for the VW guy...
Ditto! I grew up watching my dad and his friends strive for shoulder surgery yanking on those damm things. I said no way. I have never owned a...
Thanks! I can’t say enuff about it. This is my fifth honda outboard. It is basically the same engine in my Honda Odyssey. To say it is quiet...
AHHH YESSSSSS......I remember that story.
Bad haircuts?