[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Your crappie Mr. VW...
Portobucks.
Chocolate mocha with a corn topping.
[ATTACH]
They should drink more.
At the very least hang a sign on the aforementioned device stating it’s a purse holder.
My friend Ed took his wife to the fair. She had to use the porta potty. When she came out he asked her how the facilities were..... she replied...
She was getting head pets so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Rear end
In the words of Eric VW....I’LL ALLOW IT! [ATTACH]
I think the ”something” at the end, what do I know, I don’t have a truck...
Awesome! I’m still in minivan HELL!
Before PETA shows up with the game wardens......in England they are considered varmints and do a great deal of harm to the landscape.
Wow! Feel sorry for the altar boys.
Very nice!
Congrats Mr. Peoples Car.....can’t toast anymore but I will head to Florida and catch Crappie in your honor.
I am sooooo glad u didn’t end your sentence in a preposition.