I have an iPhone, so do my kids. I like apple products. I never buy the new ones. I always buy them when there are 2 newer models just for...
I did mine about the same way. I made a 75 ft x 10 ft raised bed for my first one. 2 rows full length. I decided it wasn’t enough so I made...
Yes! Looked at seed starting stuff in town today.
Ralphie, we don’t have many left. Dutch elm got ours too. When I was about 10 there were many BIG ones around. The bark fell off and they...
I’m a honda person. They just work, yes they cost more but they are worth it. Had many friends trade in their Polaris for Honda’s. I have never...
That’s why I was so drawn to it.
Nope. It just popped up when I opened YouTube and I HAD to watch it.
[MEDIA]
The safety risk only exists when the truck is parked and the block heater cable is plugged into an outlet, the news release said. And they only...
Even has your name on the side.
Got em! Nice! Don’t park it next to a Ford. You might suck it down the intake.
Grrrrr....tried that, threw iPad through the drywall, still no pics.
No pics came thru
Glad you are not hurt. On the other hand.....they look stylish. CHAINSAW JEANS $250
My friend has one, I drove it, very nice. I would recommend the Aisin tranny. Had a regular one, added a chip, the tranny couldn’t handle it. I...
A small two-seater Cessna 152 plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in Rising Sun, Indiana. Search and rescue workers have found two...
onomatopoeia Eric knows this.
[ATTACH]
GRAMMAR The difference between knowing your chit And knowing you’re chit.
[ATTACH] My grammar was correct.