[ATTACH] Buddy just text me.....this is how much wood he has left. TO THE BAT SPLITTER!
Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m schizophrenic, and so am I...
100% of people that drink water die.
I think everything I own says honda on it. Had a friend that worked at Mayberry’s in New Jersey. Trimmers pumps tillers generators outboards...
Some people you just can’t reach... (captain)
My dad always said to have a friend help you do something only if they had a strong back and a weak mind.
Nice thread. The only tip I have is to shut off the fuel on honda engines with the gravity fed fuel tanks when towing. Rough roads can let fuel...
He who fart in church sit in his own pew...
A “house” does not a “home” make.
[MEDIA]
I went with 36 but used 18” length. I also went with 63.69 lbs per CF.
If you had to give a warning you shoulda probably had a Spanish subtitle too.
I obviously left my glasses on and fat fingered my calculator yesterday. I come up with 674 lbs this morning. Sticking with split count.
Nice antler. I was only 7 years old then running around the yard with a towel tied around my neck pretending to be Batman.
That’s cool! When I was younger and dumber I had a break from college. Loaded up a girl and every tool I had and headed to Escalante in Utah....
283 lbs. 113 splits.
That spot always rusted out anyway.
[ATTACH] Without walking outside....this is the one I used when I was pulling with a tractor. Sliding choker. Easy to use by yourself. My...
Both powerball and mega millions over 200 million. Take your wife and get some tickets.