[ATTACH]
You win!
I see bowls.
Careful how much you encourage me...
If it’s the old lady’s boyfriend he’s a good dude.
Thank you for that education. I have never worked with it.
My favorite wood oil is Watco Danish Wood Oil. It really brings out the beauty in cherry. I have never used it on apple. It’s not a stain but I...
[ATTACH] Why does this remind me of a scene from Beetlejuice?
Every night at 7 I watch MWC.
I LIKE IT!
I see Midwinter is lurking. Shouldn’t she be getting ready to unleash the unholy mother lode of stuff on the other funny picture thread?
Designing mine as I type. Will go on the skid steer. Will split a whole log up to 24” in diameter in 1 lick. Tossing the idea around to run a...
Trust me...I’m not hitting a lick til he gets here. It’s already cut, just need to spend a half hour to get him thru.