Pros will show up soon and give me a learnin.
Weldrdave led me down the hickory path. The bark isn’t pronounced enough to be shag. Australian Gum
AOC Ponders If It's Ethical to Have Kids Amid Climate Crisis Real damm shame her parents didn’t think of this...
[ATTACH]
Nutmeg hickory
I’m glad u like those damm dogs. I just had to go outside and cut a “chicken only” door in the chicken house. Egg sucking dogs. Little buggers...
That makes it dogwood. If they are bloomin’ The crappie are bitin’.
Pignut
This can’t even offend anyone that might say it’s poltical. Truth is.....she’s just dumb.
[ATTACH] Used one? I ‘magine!
Is that a deer rub next to the retired Weber?
“Looking back on my work, I feel that I was doing nothing more than mistakes, blunders and serious omissions. But I am proud of the achievements....
[ATTACH] Careful.
[ATTACH] You later...
Nice!
Dude, why! My retinas are burned. Now I know how my chickens feel.