Sure is! Like Henry Fonda said in the movie: "Burn it! Burn it all! (What movie was it?)
That's some nice stuff there! Nothing like a tree service connection to get and keep ahead. Gooder on you for helping someone in need. Your good...
Well done! :thumbs: waste not, want not! And I bet you build a second box!
You say "woodaholic" as though it is some sort of problem. I see no problem, only a desire for more wood. That's a good thing here. Don't worry...
Also a very good suggestion. :thumbs: Wood needs air flow and sunlight to season and you may not get enough of either in and around the woods.:BrianK:
Yeah, I think I'd take the time to restack your existing wood off the ground otherwise you may have a lot of loss. It sounds like you have...
There's a man with a plan!:thumbs::thumbs:
Wow! A wood pile and a sawbuck! The former owner has you off to a great start! With that pile if wood I'd start working on my 3 year plan if I...
It's about the hunt and the challenge, distance is relitave to each person's desire.:BrianK:
In 3 or 4 years :fire: Nice catch, gooder to you!
'Close' don't count 'ceptin horseshoes an handgernades! Keep choppin', could be some long, cold winters ahead! :D
I have a couple of questions: 1. Why were you chasing your wife with the pick-up? :p 2. What's your secret to getting your wife to help with the...
Wow! You are one tall woodchopper!! :rofl: :lol:
That's it, work smarter not harder.:thumbs:
Way cool! Hmmm...you gotta lot of time on your hands? :p
Check the link in the post above.
More victims of the EAB?
You are so right. I feel awful! :emb: