It grows all around me but none on my property. :( Between the dead ash on my land and the farm next door where I work, I don' scrounge any more...
I don't have much but I do have a new in the box Stihl, 32" skip tooth chain I'll throw into the stew pot. My only request is that it be used by...
Hang out here a little every day and you will be as good, or better, than new!
Welcome to the land of the Woodenheads! Everything you ever wanted to know about life can be found here. Remember, pictures or it didn't happen!
Pignut
I don't see enough sugar or red maple to say for sure. #2 is ash. The bark doesn't look as deeply furrowed as I've seen in my stacks, but that...
Hmmm... :popcorn:
Count him as member 3000, 3001, 3002 and 3003, he does enough work for 4 people!
I ain't doin' nuffin on da weekend, no matter what da weater my be. My wife's ha school marm and she off on da weekend, nuff said bout dat! :rofl:...
Try as I may, my stacks don't, and never will, look that neat. And I don't cut that straight either. I do split everything by hand, 12+ cord on...
A sock full of coal!:picard:
I'd love to have it at the end of my driveway!!
Where is this cat?
We all gotts ta take a day off oncet in while! Even if'n we don't wants to!
I'll be up to my neck in cooking tomorrow so I'll wish everyone a great Thanksgiving day with family, friends and firewood today! And eat...
Nice! Sure man, bring more! Sometimes we do our best work after dark.
Yep, pretty much! Heat goes right up the pipe and unless you can close the damper at night so does any heat from your furnace. The best thing...
:popcorn:
Right now I just loaded 6 splits of black oak that's been CSS for almost 6 years. I guess I'm ahead of the game by 8 or 9 years.
I had 5 cord of ash, hickory, red and white oak on pallets I brought in by hand and later be my BX. Not exactly 'the woods' but remote because of...