:faint:
:rofl: :lol:
Welcome friend! It appears you are in the early stages of the hording viruse for which, I'm happy to say, there is no known cure! :rofl: :lol: But...
I have a buck 80 CAT insert and about 8 PM I load 6 splits of read oak. At 10 I close the air down to about 1/8. I don't reload untill noon the...
At this point no, not really. I'm just beginning to look into it. I've e-mailed a couple stove manufacturers but havent heard back yet. It...
My wife wouldn't pick up a split if she was gonna trip over it!:picard:But I love her just the same.:emb:
Garry if your looking for a new blower motor for your stove consider a D.C moter. Many ceiling fan motors are now 12v D.C. You could run you stove...
Honey locust makes beautiful flooring when milled.
Wow! I just did a search for fireplace grate blowers and found them in all shapes, sizes and prices, from $39.95 to over $500! I think Pappadave...
There are log grates made of tubing and connected to a blower. Replace your old grate with it, build a fire and it heats the tubes and air in them...
Any idea of the age?
The blue tattoo in wood is always a sign of steel or iron in the log. Problem the blue spreads so you never really know where it is or how big it...
When you took the readings was your test wood up to about 70°? What type of meter are you using? I believe most are calabrated to Duglas Fur so to...
Welcome friend! I wouldn't burn that locust next year. You'll be much better off holding off for at least 2 seasons
I have 4 of 6 acres that look like that.:(
Man, if'n dat's what ya calls cool I'd hate to feel U cold!:rofl: :lol:
There was a time not long ago that i turned almost every twig of a tree into firewood. With sooooo much dead ash on my land and the horse farm...
I know about the rain in the U.K. I spent a lot of time cycling around the U.K. and I remember being stuck for 4 days in my tent in Marlborough...
Standing dead I assume. A live elm that size would be a rare find I believe.
Nope, good air flow is important. Your wood should be fine in all that wind. You may want to top cover it too depending on how wet your weather is.