"Trespassers and thieves will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!" Or: "Due to the high cost of ammunition there will be no warning shots!"
:bug: :faint:
The guy is a marketing master!
Planting the seeds of tradition for a harvest of memories. I :salute: you! Family is great.
As I understand it it has to be 36 to 48 hours.
How do you like the splitter? I hear it leaves the X-27 in the dust.
Not sure when they were made. One is in the old Rabbit Hash General Store, now being restored after a fire, and the other is in the old Rabbit...
Not much hope for us in Kentucky. Our winters seldom reach temps cold enough to do any serious damage to their population. In my area I've not...
My wife teaches school and is off on weekends. And that's all I have to say about that!
:hair: Me too! :hair:
Very early spring I go along the bottom land by the stream that borders my property and dig walnut, sycamore and a few silver maple seedlings and...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Go man go!! No such thing as too much wood! Always something called too much lawn to mow! Hid that grass! It means more time to play in the summer.
It's close to the Rabbit Hash wood stove made by the Rabbit Hash Iron Works, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky.
If you need it take it. If not I'd let it go. You'll get more heat cutting, splitting and stacking if than burning it. They use to make railroad...
I keep going back to the picture and it just doesn't look like any kind of walnut bark to me. But I am looking at the picture on the tiny screen...
That heartwood would have made a couple nice rifle or muzzleloader stocks!
Looks like some kind of walnut but for sure not black, the bark isn't correct. I found this picture of English walnut bark: [IMG] And this of the...
Here in Kentucky it ain't as bad as up there in the great frozen north east! I don't reckon I've burned 1/3 cord yet this season. But I still look...
I don't know anything about them. A quick search and I found their site but no prices. Looks like a nice machine, but $1800 for a 20 ton splitter...