Where'd ya find 'em?
:pete: :cheers:
Better late than never: For sure honey locust! Not only great firewood, it makes beautiful flooring and or furniture when milled.
Run a bunch through a chipper and save the chips for the smoker. Soak them in water before adding to the smoker...mmmmmmmmm good! Probably the...
Looks like you are now ahead of being ahead! :thumbs:
With my catalyst type stove I only load twice a day so all my wood stays on the covered front porch. My wife loves wood heat but she's not fond of...
This is the first I've seen of this! So simple it's pure genesis!:dex:
QUOTE="yooperdave, post: 605650, member: 1287"]Temps that are too hot. Bugs that are too bad. Temps that are too cold. High winds. Extreme wet...
:emb: :faint:
Wood is good! :dex:My propane furnace only runs one week a year; that's when we are away at Christmas.
:BrianK: I predicte your kindness will be repaid 4 fold!
I received a really nice sharpening system. Now I can pick up any knife in the house and get a great shave. Thanks Secret Santa, whoever you are!...
SNOW!! :faint: But it has been cold in this part of Kentucky. Last few mornings around 5°. But around 75° in the house. Wood is good!:dex:
I rent my 1000 gal. tank from the same company. To buy a couple of 100 gal. tanks would be $500 then the propane company will charge me a "pump...
My propane company charges me a "low usage fee" of between $75 and $125 depending on how much gas I DON'T USE in their fiscal year. I only use the...
MS 461 Nuff said! :rofl: :lol::dex:
You knew it was coming! "The best device for measuring the moisture content of split firewood is a multi-year calendar!" :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Maybe as much as 1/2 cord! Mild so far plus we've been gone for 10 consecutive days, so far. I'm thinking we'll get a freezing payback starting...
You'd be surprised how well a few strategically placd rubber snakes can work. Even in the winter they scare the hell out of 'em!
What Ahhh! Good things come to those willing to wait. :dex: