That's soooo pretty! Nice work Chief!:salute:
I've got to get my rounds in a row, so to speak. March 1st. I have cataract surgery on my right eye.:confused: Had the left done back in '12 and...
You kids have all the fun you can stand! Wish I could be there. Hey! Somebody mail me a piece of dat der home made pie! MMMMMMM...
You're a good man. Your kindness will come back to you.
It took me a while but I remembered! It was Blooming Grove Drive off Rt. 4. Back in 84 there weren't all the businesses along 4. But there were a...
Hey TD! Neatness counts! Now go back and restack that load in your truck you'll get more in it!:rofl: :lol: Nice day's work, well done!:salute:
You're from the Shenandoah Valley. My wife and I have done a lot of bicycling there. Fantastic country and great folks. :salute:
Nice gift pile! All my best friend's father ever gave me was a hard time!:rofl: :lol: Well he was never serious about it.... I think! They say...
Hybird honey locust. Didn't have to come from a yard. They have been around long enough to be carried into the wild by birds and furry critters....
A "bent" man! I love those bikes. There could be one in my near future!
Like the man said: "Ya's getts used to anything but hanging!" I've traveled over 150k miles on bicycles in my adult lifetime. I don't think about...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Have to look you up the next time we go to Chatham. We lived in North Greenbush back in the mid '80's when I worked at Albany Airport. We get up...
Oh yeah! Ya gotta pay to play!:whistle:
Saturday in Northern Kentucky was 64°. I put an ash tree down, we walked in the muddy woods then went for a 40 mile bicycle ride. A great day for...
It's OTE="Horkn, post: 609884, member: 2062"]Nice work! I wish it was that dry around here. It's soggy muckfest here. :( Its muddy here too....
Makes me think I may be cutting more green ash than white. All mine are dead so I dont gave buds and twigs to use for I.D.
But my 461 woke up hungry and ate it for breakfast! :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What I've carried out so far.
I've never sold wood, but twice there has been a guy, wearing cheap blue slacks, a plain white dress shirt and driving a nondescript white car,...
How are you identifying it as green ash? Bark pattern? :tears: