Here's a new one....you've probably all heard of the "exploding" cell phones? How about an exploding washing machine? Unfortunately, both from...
Not necessarily. Do I have to File a Tax Return?
HAS to be why they did it.:rofl: :lol:
Had a REAL problem with them trying to return something.......will never use them again :mad:
All in one easy to open container.....:cheers:
Big thunderstorm last night, many warnings over the TV.....50-70 MPH wind gusts and some of the hardest rain that I can ever remember, short of...
Just got my 36lb. bag of dog food last week....delivered to the front door, big box, no packing matl.
savemoney , I've been doing mine using TurboTax for as long as they've been around......never been audited. The program even tells you the...
ivanhoe so sorry to hear of your loss......condolences.
BTW, I think some of STB's postal problems rubbed off on me via the internet......post office tracking showed a package (that I had shipped to...
Not me!!!! :thumbs::banana::dancer::makeitrain"
Yes, there is, but I think it refers to people that only have PO Boxes and don't get mail delivered to their residences......I do it all the time,...
Congrats PelletHound Retirement is great! I took some time to relax, but in the end, I went back to work P/T.....so nice to have a...
I LOVE a warm kitty. :whistle:
Memories.......:heidi:
Well, here it is Feb. 19th, and this is the forecast for the next 10 days......How about Wed. & Thurs.? :banana: [ATTACH]
Me too
Good to hear....but sorry to hear about the fall.
I didn't want anymore, so I sent it up your way.......no sn*w here at all. :banana:
:D