Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!! :drunk:
Happy B-Day Scotty!!
Just came in about 20 minutes ago.....3 1/2 hrs of using the snow blower & shovel. The biggest drift was on top of my Trailblazer (looked just...
As ttberg said above, the UPS is really only for you to have enough time to do a proper shutdown, not to see how long it will continue burning....
This just in: "KINGSTON, N.Y. >> More than a foot of snow was on the ground in some parts of Ulster County before 10 a.m. (ME) Tuesday, and the...
I especially like the flowers in pic #5. :thumbs:
Just noticed the "forecast" on my WeatherUnderground sticky......they seem to have no idea what's going on here....says the wind is "calm"...
Has anyone heard from him?
Next door neighbor is out snowblowing his driveway....I don't see the point, as it's still really coming down here, and has to be filling in what...
That's my 2nd best fav.
10 am and the wind is howling. About 12" on the ground, as best as I can guess. Took the dog out....not fun.:shiver: So far, no power issues...
The butter bread is the best.....using some for french toast as we speak. MMMMMMMMMM:drool: :flipeggs:
Just great.......just got another update.....my area is now also under a blizzard warning. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: "BLIZZARD...
I like the beer, NOT the coincidence.:confused:
Well, latest and I think final numbers for all the CH*T that's coming tomorrow:faint:....I'm really UNLIKING this. Jay, you & I are gonna get...
X2
I like how Will thinks. ;) Might want to see if she likes this sometime (Apple Pie)....keep it cold in the frig, goes down nice & warm: [ATTACH]
Well, the latest from The Weather Channel......looks like I'm either in the 8-12" or 12-18":bug:, so I'm guessing 12". Hope I'm way wrong...........
Love this guy....always making sure the IMPORTANT stuff is in stock. :thumbs: :cheers:
:drool::drool::drool::drool: