What? No Windows crap in a mac. Closest thing is the intel chips...that's it.
Once you go mac, you never go back. Once you go Mac, you never go back :dex:
Huh??????
Since you're looking for speed & power: Mac Pro Or for a bit less coin: iMac - Tech Specs
Do I even have to say? :picard:
The LBT is supposed to done AFTER the entire rest of the stove has already been cleaned as best you can. Banging on the STEEL back panels while...
Ditto :D
:rofl: :lol:
Dex is a good man.
Well, this was right after the last big storm: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And this was yesterday: [ATTACH]
From those pics, stove was taken care of, but I'd like to see in the firebox. BTW, what's he asking for it?
Yuck. Still don't know why anyone wants to eat them....tough eatin' and stink when you clean them. :loco: :crazy:
If it were me, I'd get the parts ordered and get them replaced now while you're thinking of them. I found summer isn't a great time, as there's...
Pics when it's all fixed. :ithappened:
Original forecast on Wed. for this area today was high 50's......40* here now. :loco: :crazy:
Sorry to hear all this crap happening to you & the family. Hang in there....we're all pulling for you and them.
Thanks Bud! Just for that, I'm now rooting for you to beat Joey's Azz this summer on who catches the biggest fish! :seasoned:
Was at work today, and they had this out in the lobby....guess it was a raffle for the dealers (not for us workers). Looked it up online and...
Now that's a real Hog!
Ditto. :drool: