Currently 62* on the digital thermometer, and (unfortunately) the grass is greening up. Saw robins last week, and heard peepers 2 nights ago:...
Me too....my '85 Monte Carlo SS was the only brand new one. But even then, the SS package plus I ordered it "loaded", the car was only...
My XTS was an Enterprise rental from North Carolina. Other than some wheel scuffs that the dealer had refinished (I STILL can't see where they...
The more gears, the power should seem smoother, as the engine doesn't have to rev as much. Better MPG too.
I hadn't had a payment since '05 until this past Aug when I got the "new" caddy. Certified Pre-Owned is the only way to go.....let someone else...
I have one in the Trailblazer. Got it about 4+ years ago, and still started strong all this winter. Got good reviews when I bought it.
In this situation, more vacuum = more airflow
Maybe because you have everything open. Can't develop any real vacuum that way. You want to get the air flow from the intake through the...
Nice!!
Or one of these ball-bearing units for $80 #A901: Pellet and Corn Stove Auger Drive Motors
Hey SmokeyTheBear , was thinking of you when I saw this on MacWorld.....great sale price for back-up: Amazon.com: Seagate Backup Plus Fast 4TB...
Here too. River flooding warnings though, but not any issue for me.
:rofl: :lol:
Anything a crappy Wind Blows machine can do, you could do on your Mac.
My impact gun wouldn't fit over the axle...too many bars in the way.
REALLY crazy tight. :headbang:
:ups: Maybe it will actually get delivered w/o you having to chase delivery people around. LOL
Yes, 6 point are much sturdier, but if you tried those bolts on my TB, you'd understand....:bug:
NOT. They be Intel chips, but the software burned in them is NOT Windows crap. Go to an Apple store and run one of the higher end...
The way to go is the actual 1/2" drive sockets. IF you get the 1/2 > 3/8 adapter, you should spring for impact-type sockets....regular sockets...