Well, my go-to is always Wix, when I can get them local, or if I have to order online from RockAuto, or wherever is the cheapest. Other good...
My pref. would be either OEM or Wix, but pretty much any name-brand will be fine. When you start talking OIL filters, then things change.
Updates to follow after I find my tip cleaner set....seems to be MIA from the shed tool box, so may have to get to the local welding supply for a...
Speaking of getting the sn*blower ready for it's summer rest, I looked on YouTube for a fix for a problem it started having about the end of...
Was thinking about getting a genny for the shack. Like the dual fuel models, as I already run the heat off (2) 120 Gal tanks.......shouldn't be...
Me too.....quickly.:rolleyes:
I fixed it to the correct spelling. :whistle:
For all you that buy on Amazon, and have Prime, read this: Is Amazon Actually Giving You the Best Price? – Wikibuy – Medium
:rofl: :lol:
THIS JUST IN!!!!! Jay & Joey have a small problem launching the boat this morning.....Joey:"Hey dad, you're not supposed to nail the brakes...
That and poor specs. I'm guessing the raw material & tighter specs allow OEM parts to be of better quality.
Talk to jtakeman ...I think he had a Big E at one time.
Great news!!
Same here....I tried the "aftermarket" crap at Advanced Auto, but didn't last 10K. Bought OEM Delco rotors for the TrailBlazer from RockAuto,...
From experience, even though they cost more, in the long run OEM parts are always better than parts store Chinese replacement......unless you just...
If this is a window that's exposed to the firebox, it's not glass but ceramic "glass". If you can get it out, a local glass shop should be able...
Some of them should be coming back off of lease soon.
:picard:
Just saw this video clip....forgot this one. They should have had a guy "Up here doing the LBT treatment on my pellet stove" Will, is that you...
What? Only 1 can??? :drunk: