You need a much bigger door. :D :cheers:
:drool::drool:
Gee....how did I know THAT would be your response? :rofl: :lol: :drunk:
I corrected the spelling for you. :rofl: :lol:
Had some "critters" in my Trailblazer cabin filter 3-4 years ago too. They came scrambling out and ran out the door.....dog had some nice little...
Actually, manufacturer claims 72db.
Seems that the environmental movement has something to do with this. Less material gets tossed in the landfill. See this article: Canister vs....
Interesting that they're using cartridge-type filters again. Haven't seen one of those on a car since the early 70's.:confused:
Well, I started thinking about it, and figured I'd try cleaning the air bleed with a thin piece of wire off a wire brush. Worked like a charm,...
G, a little tip. They should be easier to remove if you have the engine warm first......block is probably aluminum, so the holes should expand...
Only good thing about getting at anything under the hood is that, for the next 4 1/2 yrs, I don't have to.....Cert. Pre-Owned gives me full maint....
I hear ya brother........my Caddy XTS::picard: [ATTACH]
:loco: :crazy:
:drunk:
Oil filters and air filters haven't changed much, unless you want to put a K&N air filter in......Have one in the TrailBlazer, and have only...
Had to have them!!
Here's pricing on the RidgeLine from RockAuto......is it really that much more to get a good filter than a crappy Fram? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Like you, been working and racing cars since I was 16, but why use a crappy oil filter like Fram that will allow dirt to circulate in the engine,...
If you buy in advance, RockAuto usually has the best price. Use this code at checkout to get 5% off: 6071665954479039 Not sure how long it's...
Yup.