I agree....I use mine all the time.
Wasn't sure there was much "hide" to have after all the :heidi:
In racin' jargon, just "mat it".
:thumbs: :drunk: Corrupting 101....I learned that at college. :cheers:
They'd lose my business if that were the case for something I was considering buying.
We'll give it the old college try!
:thumbs:
The package showed-up at about 4:30. Even the driver said it should have been here Saturday at the latest.
ABSOLUTELY!!!! Maybe we can drag jtakeman over from Ct. :drunk::chef:
I would have enjoyed buying you lunch and many smoothies my friend, and no, didn't pay extra for next day....it was a screw-up by my prescription...
Well, as you can see in the pic I supplied, it WAS supposed to be "Next Day Air". NOT
Well, I'm starting to feel like SmokeyTheBear . This package was supposed to be "Next Day Air" from UPS (see the right side of the...
That's what my Troy-Bilt has, and it's only 24"
Really? Haven't come across that yet.:eek:
BTW, who "makes" that unit?
X2!!!
Turn throttle to idle, push "Off" switch.
Don't know if the lack of a fuel shutoff is a biggie anyway.....my Troy-Bilt doesn't have one, and haven't had an issue. As for the axle pin,...
Nice! Glad to see it has the removable pin on the axle for 1wd, elect. start, and the skid "shoes".
X6