Glad it helped you catch it. I'm guessing that Florida, Ariz, etc might be looking better & better about now.:whistle:
36* outside now, bright sun.....lots of melting going on, sidewalks almost all bare already. Now, this is a forecast I can LIKE for Feb.: [ATTACH]
That will work. Right after I took that pic, I painted all the tape Hi-Heat flat black.......sticks well. The pipe started life as silver, but...
I've always used the aluminum foil furnace-type tape on my exhaust pipe, with Hi-Temp silicone for the appliance adapter, as seen here: [ATTACH]
Sub, you get to a point in your life that you realize that it's time to let younger, stronger backs (and hearts) pick up the load. You've worked...
Fla, Ariz, NC, SC, Ga., NM, etc, etc. Just a thought.
Excuses, excuses :wacky:
Well, finally finished all the clean-up outside. Crappy part is that it was freezing rain/sleeting the whole time. But I guess salt will have to...
Well, looks like most of the chit has stopped and I'm headed out to do some sn*blowing....looks like the total was about 4 1/2 - 5", much less...
:rofl: :lol:
UNLIKE!!!