Going back through this, I realized I've NEVER split several cord all at once. :picard::doh::rofl: :lol: What I meant to say was I've split...
Hey shapi , welcome aboard. Yep, an awful lot of us have done that. Your little one may not rat you out, but the leftover bark and chips might....
I prefer....frugal. :)
Momma just continued another poorly informed preconceived notion. That poor child is being conditioned to think that "things" are the stuff of life.
Uh huh, sure. It's your story, tell it anyway you want.:rofl: :lol:
Yep. The ones that got dropped in crawlspace pea gravel may never be seen again. That stuff is like quicksand, or the LaBrea tar pits. :rofl: :lol:
An actually worked.
Teller, or Manager? :rofl: :lol: So, she's the supervisor. Got it.:D
I heard the ghost of Ricky in my head reading that..................
Nope, not a Walmartian.
Nope, not pink. I lose this round.:(
It's the voices......they talk to me. :rofl: :lol:
I hear enough of those right here in my own house. :whistle:
But you wouldn't have been to surprised if they did....would you?:picard::rofl: :lol: Yeah, I've been trying to use up some stuff I have in the...
I've done plenty of firewood in my jammy pants. :dex::rofl: :lol: Nice pose, she looks like pro. :yes:
Maybe the 8s were meant as a time capsule? :) No beer bottles? Although the shag carpet is a lovely blue, I'd suggest losing it. :picard: We put...
Is it not possible to make the processing area next to the stacks? It would eliminate the need to dump, then reload the splits if you were...
I had some Oak a few years ago that was punky and I used a hatchet on it. Some of the punk was almost 2" thick. I don't top cover, so it kept...
Thank you for noticing.
Ok, wait a minute...........is there a back story there? You've done that, haven't you? Speaking of instant coffee, it's neither. :rofl: :lol:...