Jeep CJ-6 Classics for Sale - Classics on Autotrader
No idea BK, but I do know that Wranglers around here seem to be made of unobtanium or something the way the prices are. Never heard of the CJ-6....
Ah.....enjoy your woodstove tea then. :thumbs:
That's a nice looking tea kettle/pot. I'm wondering how often it'll need to be refilled.
I've found that some of the splits I've gotten from the firewood guy have been huge compared to how I would split them. Fairly large stove, but if...
I added some lube to mine and it helped. Pin hasn't worked it's way up/out for a long time now. The primary air slide sounded and felt terrible...
The news keeps getting better, Dennis. Hang in there and take as many naps as needed.
The only problem with that is that it sure feels dry in here when the humidity drops that low. Ask my wife......she'll tell ya' we need to turn on...
Hang on, I'll dig it back up, not the only place I've read this either...........What Should the Humidity Be in My House? | Ross and Witmer
That's one way to do it. Saw that one a while back.
Yeah, but as you mentioned, too much humidity isn't a good thing. Seems like there are rules for everything, eh? My wife complains how dry the...
" Determining Ideal Indoor Humidity Levels In general, indoor humidity levels between 35 and 45 percent are considered acceptable, but when asking...
Nice. Where'd you find that much beadboard for only $35?
Mmmmmm, bacon.........everything.
Well, there's $4,873 they'll never see again.:D:rofl: :lol: Oh, plus tax.:headbang:
As long as it's organic,.......
:hair::hair: Oh, the humanity!
Ayup.
Turn that around on them. You work yourself to death for what? To pay the gas man or elec. man, or propane man? We all work for it in some way, no...
I've had to a few times. :(