No idea how low the temp got last night, but 10 now and 70 IAT. However, when I got up at 4-ish, I bumped up the t-stat a little and the furnace...
It's ok clem, all part of the master plan, which may change at any time. Gotta' be adaptable.
:popcorn: Really good idea. I'd hate to hear she dropped a big split like that on her foot and got a big owie.
Cute. Now, all she needs is some steel toed boots. :whistle: I'm thinkin' pink.:thumbs:
Last time I checked, it was 9 OAT, headed down to zeeeero.:shiver: May set the thermostat for 66 or so, just in case the stove can't keep up....
Yep, toopid.
[MEDIA]
It involves all the food groups....wut's not to like?
I believe this requires pictures.
Ooh look, a shiny piece of Cherry pie!
Warning! Warning! Snowflake event coming! The sky is falling, the world is coming to an end. Not a danged thing any of us can do about it, so why...
Whaddya wanna' bet he didn't save us any? :)
:picard::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You guys are killin' me. I made some hamburger soup yesterday, which was gooder, but pizza is my Achilles heel. Is it wrong to eat pizza every...
Accuweather has starting calling everything an "event". Evidently, there's a snow "event" for today. I can't really say what I want on here, so...
Bought a pair of Rocky's when we moved up here, and I still have 'em. That was 11 years ago, and they've been through a lot. One or more of the...
The colder temps are coming now. Forecast for about 6F last night, but it was 19 this AM.......I guess the load of Oak I put in last night mighta...
:picard::hair::bug:
I may just do what I did last year and drive over the snow to pack it down. As long as we don't get a foot all at once, it works. It's all gonna'...
Pretty simple really (for me anyway). All the Gkids call me Papa, and I think most here know my name by now. It differentiates me from all the...