This seems like a bad idea......:D:picard::whistle:
If it could get done before she gets home, ...................:rofl: :lol::heidi:
Fireview likes a large rear clearance, but it sure would look nice right there.
Once all clearances are met, and all that, there won't be much of a walkway between the woodstove and peninsula if you put it in that spot. Try...
Pretty sure we have a reporting station fairly close, but not sure where. I only use Accuweather as a rough gauge, otherwise I use a rock or...
Not sure what's goin' on with our thermometer, but it's not agreeing with Accuweather's assessment of local temps. Supposed to go down to about 15...
Is that counter attached to an island? A lot depends on the stove you choose, and/or whether you're willing to cut off the counter some, or move...
Coffee. :thumbs:
Same here. I've been under the weather for almost 3 weeks, and we did a furnace/duct install for a few days, went downstate for a couple days two...
Evidently, when it rains it pours. Brother called today wanting to get started on the furnace install next Tues. Might be able to get most if not...
After having 2 surgeries in the last 8 years, I wish I'd taken a little more time to recuperate. After the hernia, I did, but still was out...
Ours like to lay out on the tile floor in front of the stove. Tiles get nice and warm when there's a fire goin'.
Nope. Nope. Nope. Too soon.
Thanks.....finally. We're headed downstate to see the fam for Christmas, so we may miss some of the festivities up here if they start right before...
So, our guy has been busy residing the library in the next town over. His wife called today and said they'll be starting here either the Wednesday...
Did my morning wake up stumble to the throne room about 5 am and threw a couple splits on top of everything left in the stove, then turned up the...
I almost never have that issue. :whistle::D
Yep, but the Maple is doing the same.
Wow.
Been fighting that the last 3 days. Opening the air fully doesn't provide enough heat, even with the stove almost full of coals, so I had to pull...