I think the r/h side where the cutout is for the "latch". The door gasket covers that spot, just to the outside of the "semi-circle", so shouldn't...
Anything that goes into the stove and gets pushed around in there probably isn't going to look nice for very long. The paint on mine (and the...
We have a fine layer of dust in the house all year, so it's not just the stove contributing to the "problem". I can wipe the dust off my desk and...
Looks to be about 5 cord or so, maybe more. What do you think, Steve?
Deja Vu:rofl: :lol:
Nice job. That's about what I usually get per outing. Three rows in the back of the Jeep almost 4' wide and 2-2.5' high.
^^^^^This. I've noticed this before, but when I emptied coals from the stove last night, I could see the ash coming up from the coals......before...
I like kettle corn.
Those are quite unique Allan. Pretty cool.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.......but I wanted some popcorn right now. :picard: No doubt woody'll put up pics...none at all.
:popcorn:
Holy honey hole!:thumbs:
WTH, I'm not seeing anything. Sounds like that's a good thing....:coffee:
Whatever it is......looks to have a bit of PI attached. My immediate thought was Cherry, but not sure.
You know rotti, that hadn't even occurred to me. Now all I can think about is this............ [MEDIA]
Doesn't sound like the Poplar I know. Hmmm
Looks like Poplar to me too. Dried pretty quick, now fairly light, burns somewhat quick?
Don't forget floor protection in front of the stove needs to be 16" as well. If you could make that flush, wouldn't be as big a deal.
Yepper. Lots of other stoves that would fit there with perhaps some mods to the kitchen peninsula. How many cabs in the peninsula, Warner ?...