After postponements, dear brother and nephew came over today and we finally got the gas line on the back of the house re-routed. Much cleaner...
Pretty cool. Do they use it?
If I had a tractor with forks, I'd build it so I could just drive pallet/bin/whatever of wood right into it. Larger overhangs, mostly in the back....
Hey Warner , congrats on your little girl (we have 3 of 'em, and 3 granddaughters too). Nice to hear all's well.
Curious how this goes for you, as we're thinking of using it in the kitchen. :popcorn:
Mmm, two of the things I love the most....bacon and .....more bacon.
Does the gasket look damaged (or partially missing)? Unless the door hinges were mounted too far to the left, that's about the only thing I can...
Had a bacon burger for dinner. Still not dead.
Probe thermometer.
Same here, our snow forecast dropped from up to 8" down to maybe a couple. We'll prolly end up with one. Doesn't bother me a bit. Well, just...
This.
Yep. During the day, I tend to run smaller loads, and reload more often. Overnight, load 'er up. Generally, it's warmer during the day, so not as...
Except the bread is noodles. And, there's cheese. Genius. I threatened my wife that I was gonna' make some.
That's cool. :D So far, not too bad, but it's getting there. Driveway skating is just a euphemism for doing the anti-gravity dance...AKA,...
That was completely unintentional. Honest. No, really. Seriously. Bueller?
Brrr worthy. Must......make......heat.......
Was close to 40 yesterday and 42 today. Quite a bit of our snow has melted and turned the walk and drive into a muddy mess. Tomorrow it'll all be...
Slightly diff spelling there bubba. :rofl: :lol: That pic woulda been, uh........interesting.:hair::picard:
Check this out TD........... Kugel Video
You had me at bread.......................:whistle: Do I see raisins? I'll do like milleo and look it up.