Better get your milk, eggs , batteries, gasoline and shovels!
$$$?
Blade?
We just moved into a brand new shop with natural gas heat. If it gets over 65 I’m overheating. The old shop had a waste oil burner that would run...
-8*f at the moment. Winter finally showed up. Now we just need some snow… I have been separating the oak out during daytime loading full oak load...
I’m pretty ok at hand filing. Not too long ago I picked up a super jolly grinder, I have been wondering ever since why to took me so long to buy...
https://m.youtube.com/c/SouthwestMushrooms/videos This guy has a ton of videos about mushroom farming.
25/1 I like it lean
[ATTACH]
Let’s be honest here any stove will make some smoke on reload before the load gets fired up and the secondary’s or cat are going. “Smoke dragon”...
Looks like some excellent BTU’s!
Yawner
Junior Log Arch
I’m guessing the smelt shack are not out yet?
Skeet, how would you compare the bronco to a properly built UDS?
The people at SBI told me not to worry if the the SST is around 900*f for extended periods of time. :bug:I ran that stove hot but was not...
I’m serious but we live very far apart so the logistics may be difficult.
Yup, a simple “it sold “ would be nice.
No reply. Boo! I was kinda pumped.