We always eat the heart right after the kill, cast iron pan some onion salt and pepper. Yum! The liver on the other hand gets left in the woods!
Gonna have a few beers!
I didnt think screws like that were very common in the 70’s? I wasn’t alive then so I don’t really know.
Fire has been going since October, have burned between 3.5 and 3 cord.
House of a thousand corpses?
Looks good! :binoculars:Where’s the snow? :thumbs:
That wood was stacked there fall 2020 after I loaded the basement with the wood that was in that spot. It was from the 1 cord log loads I have...
[ATTACH]
:zip:
Bar oil can freeze? At what temp?
Thanks Eric VW.
Army of darkness
[ATTACH] Not a fisher but has a cast knob.
WOW!
LED Lighting Made in The USA | Made in USA Lighting | ARRA Compliant LED Lighting | LED Lighting Made in USA
Light fixtures?
Made in China….
Ticked off Vic!
I saw a guy on a gsxr last week it was 38*f :loco: :crazy: there was still ice from the previous snow/rain storm on the roads.
See, I would have been “unprepared”!