Still made it to the site before the concrete truck. Winning!
Belt was stuck between the backing plate and axle. I tried yarding it out with the strap but ended up cutting it with my battery angle grinder.
On the way to the pour, I had all the equipment on the truck to make it happen. Learned to “be prepared” long ago.
New tire hit a piece of metal sticking out of the bridge joint at 65 mph on the interstate. There were 6 other vehicles on the side of the road...
[ATTACH] Wtf! Not a good way to start the day!
90% seems kinda steep to me.
I got a bunch of broken chit to fix that is keeping me awake. I guess it’s time to get the day going.
Friends don’t let friends heat with propane.
+1 on the rigid hitch. Been there, made the yard sale…
[ATTACH] Roll pins sheered on the shaft…
“Send it”
They are reporting a foot but as you said it’s pretty blown around. We were on the 6-12, 12 + line so I suppose the guessers got it right for us...
How much snow did you fend up with?
I have wood in various stages can I vote multiple times? logs laying on the ground uncovered Piles of splits laying on the ground uncovered...
Like the fire poker!
Caffeine is in. Looking for my ski goggles then headed out to blow powder snow in the wind and single digit temp! Fun! Winter has finally showed...
That’s how I do it too, minus the smoke.
Or just pour the gas in your car and there will be no need to remember.
[ATTACH]
Lots of money spent to drag logs through the dirt!