[ATTACH]
Yes
Exactly. Wtf has this world come to? I have done a fair amount of ice fishing ain’t never seen a working gal. Well, smelting on the Kenebeck can...
Headed out for a state wide ice fishing derby tomorrow maybe ill get more than one worm wet!
Is one blower for the front and one for the rear?
A cs-680 has been my one and only chainsaw from the better part of 12 years. I usually cut between 6-10 cord of logs with it a year. Other than...
I’m young too, that’s no reason not to try to make life easier!
Maybe throw a few blocks under the stove so you don’t have to constantly bend down so low?
What’s going on inside that tree?
I honestly didn’t! The side panels come off with just a couple screws. [ATTACH] I ran the HT without them for a while. I thought it was weird how...
Funny how In the repair business there isn’t time to do it right the first time but there is the seccond…
Incase your French is as good as mine it’s pronounce drolay. The Frenchman chuckled at me when I pronounced it like toilet. Lol
sweet! Looks like the damage is mostly on the side panels. I’d call sbi they have great customer service. I’d be willing to bet they would send...
[ATTACH] Sleds like these are pretty useful too. I was gifted this one recently. It’s gonna get a workout tomorrow.
Not to derail, but. You will want a bigger stove. Showing up to a cabin when it’s colder inside than outside and there is a foot of snow on the...
That’s a hell of a deal. you get today’s “you suck” award!
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/shappell-universal-jet-sled-ice-fishing-hitch?a=983162&szc=000&clrc=000&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_mediu...
Yep, my MO is to be there 2 hours early. Travel is usually over an hour from hq. anything can happen. The work for the day could not be completed...
Believe it or not it’s not uncommon for the metal that the membrane is attached to to come loose.