Large pile of bovine fecal matter. If only these people concerned themselves wit actual issues…
The ones I posed about in Leominster are northern heat. The had probly 100 pallets. Lots of busted and swollen bags.
I have found that a sloppy pull rope will tighten up better when the engine starts.
After the first time I would be throwing a hand warmer in my jock… nah, I’d quit skiing in a skin suit in the bitter cold.
Jelly!
The 6f transmission is a real hoot as well and it’s not an if but when.
Better yet the timing belt and starter! Or anything on those hateful vehicles!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
It really only takes a few minutes to take the cowl off. If you think the battery sucks try removing the engine! Or one of the lights in the front...
Not a pellet guy but noticed a couple pallets out front of the Leominster Home Depot with $199 spray painted on them. No idea what they were.
You gonna drizzle them with used tranny fluid. :rofl: :lol:
You wouldn’t suggest burying in the front yard?
If you have good access to sand and can keep it dry it’s best used without salt. My neighbor has a plow rout and treats parking lots. He gets his...
Pretty sure “wrap” is to code in Maine!
An older good friend told me life changes when you stop waking up with a kickstand! Lol.
J.A. ROBY is quite fond of their product!
Was at the meat market on Friday no shortage here in New England.
But, a friend with…
Following. I used to shut the well pump off when we left for extended periods. Now we have chickens and I leave it on for the neighbor kid to...
The things people will do for attention. If your content was actually interesting…
[ATTACH]