In 2020 they stopped issuing inspection stickers. Now they give you a piece of paper to keep with the reg. This is a state requirement not a town....
Out of curiosity who is “they”. Does the truck go out on public roads?
Definitely not saying that there aren’t folks doing exactly what you are talking about it’s just not “by the book”
I do on a pretty regular basis. With over 30 transfer tanks in the fleet that get moved around from truck to truck depending on the job. If a tank...
In mass you can transport up to 21 gallons in approved can(s). 21 up to 110 needs to be in a transfer tank that is inspected every two years....
[ATTACH]
Been milking my machines along for some time .replaced bearings in both washer and dryer a couple times. Finally bit the bullet last week....
The advertised price of home heating oil in my location is 4.89 a gallon that is with the 150 gallon min order discount. Ouch!
Was at 4.09 a gallon on the way home:picard:
3.89 for heating oil at the place I go by daily. They stopped posting a lp price years ago when people got pizzed off that the price advertised is...
With the crazy winds we have had this winter there is no shortage of broken off pine trees right out the back door…
Thanks Dave, unfortunately unless it could be loaded log length mechanically the logistics of that wouldn’t work for me. Too far over rough roads...
:yes::handshake:
Yep, did exactly that…we have a 40 yard dumpster at work for wood, it gets hauled off every other week during the summer. Most of the workers are...
[ATTACH] The fuel source. 6 month split red oak!:wacky:[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Just for kicks I checked the stack. I ain’t smoking out the neighborhood!
[ATTACH] Sometimes a fella has to do what he has to do…. This is the shop stove, I ran out of construction cut offs so I gotta dip into the...
Guitar hero wrecked that tune for me!
What no invite for the rest of us NH folk!?