A buddy took a sack of cash to a dealership they would not take it. He had to deposit and write a check.
I won’t post a a link cuz it’s not really family friendly but search YouTube for elie king my neck, my back :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
[MEDIA] wanted to go to Cancun….$$$$$!
Put the foundation in, cap it and make it live-able while the house is being built….
It’s hard to “get along” with someone pushing their differences down your throat.
Uh oh. Hope you heal up quick!
Nice
How long will that last in the boiler?
Honesty if what you are doing is working for you that’s great. I don’t think it should be pushed on everybody tho. Not all have a home/ property...
I will post the actual output for the last 4 years when I can remember the damm password for the enlighten app.
It was 26k$ and I still pay for electricity in the winter. With net metering. Most electricians that have came to the house see that and say NOPE!...
Dave that’s one of those internet meem thingys I was not calling anyone in particular stupid.
[ATTACH] My array ain’t doing chit right now.
Ahh, I have no experience with inserts. It was very simple with the HT.
You can by putting a magnet over the hole that the plate don’t cover…:whistle:
[ATTACH] That’s 5.19 for hho and 5.29 for kero
[ATTACH]
I know the 5k$ lift for the batteries the old dealership bought so they could sell EV “mustangs” is still sitting on the pallet it’s been there 6...
Can that guy fix the EV when there is a problem with it?
:salute: My point was to address incorrect information put out there. I’ll move on.