[ATTACH]
The only option for conventional. Never liked level wind for big fish tho.
This but I don’t have black locust so I would put black birch there.
:rofl: :lol:
I’m in the same time crunch. All of my fire wood comes log length 100$ a cord. I have about 1 hour a day I can cut on the logs before the kids...
You all have a different definition of clinker. I have always used it like “I gotta go drop a clinker” :rofl: :lol:
If you have the marker lights on the roof of the cab they tend to leak as well…
An back to the topic of the thread Even the EV guy gets it…
:dex:
Is there a tow hitch on that Joe?
Gotcha. Didn’t realize you sill wanted to be in jersey.
N Never seen “trailer park boys”?
If you want it bad enough..,
That’s the point of the excavator. It can lift the back and put it where it needs to be.
An excavator and skilled operator on one end and a truck driver worth is salt could get a Mobil home up there….. there are a few Mobil home parks...
Run away, unless you are looking for a stove that is hard to control and chews through wood.
The old timers knew how to get it done! Where there is a Will there is a way.
Mike, did you draw that upside down lefty?
Rightfully so, they were worried about where it came from…lol