BL regular called a couple weeks back wanting a cord ahead of time. Split a half cord and delivered this afternoon. Second load will go within a...
Thanks Mike. Just sent an email too. I'm on a mission! Less than three miles from storage.
I was en route to my BL location with the hydro to split when this brought me to a screeching halt. Log deck staged next to the road to be picked...
We have raw wood shingle siding and they love it. :picard:
It hangs from the rain gutter and the rain hitting it makes the back window a bit messy and she HATES when the window gets dirty. Plus its our...
We took the suet feeder down. Just the hummingbird and seed feeders up plus the orioele feeder.
I heard an oriole in our area and she decided to put a feeder out for them with an orange half. We haven't seen anything yet. RBG's and...
:faint: Smart decision. I would've done the same with that much elm.
Warmer here, cloudy and a brief sprinkle. Summer like dew point. Ceiling fans cranking in the house. Low 70's with random splitter scraps in...
BL!!! Can i pay a visit too???
Hard to resist when it's staring you in the face. Not looking forward to sweat weather myself.
Reminds me of Sandhillbilly beagle. Seems he's always perched up high in the pics he posts.
Smart move. :thumbs: Congrats on the purchase! If I didn't sell wood id've never use a hydro. Busting up gnarly pieces by hand is not fun. Be...
Quite the stack there. Love me some beech. Dries in a year and great btu's. Have the beech in your area been affected by any of the diseases?
I read toooooo fast. I thought the title said "i need to revamp my 45yo Speedo" :rofl: :lol: NO pics if you do.:emb:
The heartwood doenst seem to get any borers on the cherry or hickory so I try to use it. Haven't seen any borers on the mulberry so bark stays....
Had to take off the Winter coat, huh Jeff? :whistle:
Trading pine for ash...I'd do that any day. :thumbs: Don't see you get much ash Jeff. That's some nice Farwood there.:woodsign:
[ATTACH] barkless black locust[ATTACH] [ATTAC[ATTACH]
You'd be the bomb! :D