Adds some extra horsepower! :D
Heavy rain overnight and showers forecasted today had me unmotivated to cut wood today. Plus the fact I'd be working in mud with wet logs didn't...
Classic example of how fast it grows here when humid. Dead elm round I cut a couple weeks ago.[ATTACH] Red maple from my cut today. Less than a...
Patience gentleman, patience. You cant rush perfection! :rofl: :lol: I need my beauty sleep too Dave! :cool:
OMG!!! Not used to seeing you stack wood Joe. :stacker:Nice stuff there. :thumbs:
I dont fare well in full sun either.
Dont wanna make a damp fool of myself either!:singingintherain:
Im still a little wet behind the ears! :rofl: :lol:
Well score in the making. Hoping i can cut a load tomorrow before they take it away. Trying to convince myself to cut in the rain.
Great pic. Is it rare to see them both at the same time? My favorite is catching a goldfinch and cardinal together. Haven't seen a goldfinch...
Well the guy came through. Great communication. Turns out he works in my town so convenient. Im thinking/hoping smoking wood sales will be...
and one of the nicest "FREE WOOD" signs I've ever seen if I may say so myself.
Called the tree service and they said have at it as its being picked up tomorrow. Stopped by early this afternoon and the lady was home. She...
Hard to resist a wood score that easy. :woodsign: Better go back and get the rest of the BL. Dont make me come up there.:D
LOL!!! I normally don't have one with me. Even if I did there was no answer and not having the okay I wouldn't have touched it.
Good feeling to be done. :thumbs: Wish my stacks got that much sun exposure
Thats a PITA for sure. Sometimes ya gotta go the extra mile for customers.
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Shoulda let the dogs out! :eek:
If the mold is dry a stiff bristled brush can be used to get rid of it when ready for use. Kind of a given with firewood and you being from the...