Congrats on your first usage. :salute: I remember when I first started with one I was like "this is too easy"
Gonna smell nice! One of my favorites. Curious as to what species of maple?
My stop this morning was a bit rushed. I did look quick where the wood and brush is dumped but 3-4 trucks with trailers backed in there. Didn't...
I was thinking about this thread as I'm heading to the dump with recycling later. Not fun with wet logs but you got it done. Nice grab Thom!
Red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not wood from this score, but the last of the BL rounds from my BL facility. It was more of less cut green with tight bark so split the rest...
Its still holding on...barely. Has trouble latching and only on left side. I was hoping it'd last the life of the truck, but built Ford tough...
Youd more than likely remember if you've had elm. It can be a stringy mess when split why a lot of guys wont touch it. Decent firewood when...
Ive looked into buying a supersplit. Im curious how well it does with the elm. How soon will you split it? Can you post a video when you do?
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: That wood looks like elm. I hope you have a hydraulic splitter. It's a bear to hand split.
Why was the beach wet?....because the seaweed! Ms. buZZsaw heard that one today and couldnt wait for me to get home to tell me!
X2 on the honey locust. Takes multiple years to dry but you'll be rewarded with some serious btu's. I also see some Norway maple in the mix. You...
Drove by the score on the way home and what was left had been removed. If I have time I'll clean up the mess tomorrow. All in all very pleased...
I took the elm from this score as it was smaller diameter. Should split a little better. Wont know until I try. My last score of elm was rough!
120 total or filled? The guy I cut for in my "Disney" thread had 300-400. Impressive sight to see a wood yard with that many. Great way to...
I was also thinking of reducing the number of bundles they have to buy. As of now five is the minimum order. Thought of making it three. She...
Made some good progress there Mike. You guys got some serious rain as did us down here. Are you going to split the bigguns where they are?
Do you take elm Joe or the haulers know its on your do not want list?
Yeah it all depends on the priority scale and my availability to get to it. I probably could've done a third load had I got there earlier, but...
Besides BL and cherry what other woods go into totes?