I should've jumped this morning when I found it. Gotta be worth more than that. I wanted to be safe first and that's what my instinct said
Tell me about it. I PMed him questioning him about how I had dibs. He responded his uncle bought it! BS I wonder??? Wasn't meant to be....
Yes but not to me. Told me I had dibs this morning and he was trying to figure out when we could meet and when I just checked I see its sold....
Thats funny. Same here. Look at same stuff all the time, you notice when its "not normal". Being a trades person, I can spot out of the ordinary...
Appreciate your input. Engines of any type not my thing. My initial thought was something didnt look quite right about it. He says he is second...
The whole splitter looks clean IMO. Claims stored indoors and well maintained. I know some OPE owners take very good care of their equipment,...
It says "Timberwolf" on it? I liked the push through feature and the way it rides on the beam.
Good, bad, or neutral. Tell me what you think. Just listed yesterday. Going to make appointment to check it out. Log into Facebook
Wasnt considering buying it. Just wanted to get opinions on it.
For us camping trip in state. (an hour or so away) Day trips to block island (four hours round trip, six inc. ferry rides) We haven't gone...
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks. We passed another one of their cuts in North Haven on the way to Big Y this afternoon. I'll have to check it out tomorrow. I think it...
Those are the 275 gallon correct? 330 gallon is the other size.
I kinda agree. Im cheap :emb: and cant fathom the extra money as it seemed to look like any other generic splitter. I do like the speed of...
This was a 24 ton model.
Browsing FBM and found one almost new for $3000! Are they worth double over a generic splitter? Looking at the pics it doesn't seem to be...
Some nice logs and a sweet splitter too. :thumbs: Be sure to post pics of the stacks and barn.
I would love to have a pile of red maple like that. How long will you typically cut when there?
A lot of chipping to get done. Is the pile entirely yours or can you take only what you want? A plus that it is the shade for the warm weather.
Might be honey locust. End grain and split color look right. The stuff is HEAVY and does split easily. When I see it at the dump there isn't...