Nice stuff there Joe. :thumbs: Knot free, its for me! :saw: :axe::dex:
Be sure to throw in some melted beer cans for good measure!
The deck I just did was with those clips. I don't like the big gaps either. It was only 16' long so single board per row and yes if you're not...
Is that how you got so tall? :D
X2!
Makin' smores? :coldfire: :drool: :whistle:
I chuckled when I saw how dirty it was (not that I keep things clean) :emb: and said why not at least wipe it off before posting pics.:picard:
Got a text from the guy yesterday. They were there cleaning up with a small backhoe. Logs were to be pulled and I had planned on cutting this...
Have big chainsaw, willing to travel. :saw: Should've snapped a pic
I did the powdered Gatorade thing when I roofed full time. Supply house sold it in big pouches. I drank a boatload of it and never seemed to...
LOL!!! Old one working fine other than a couple minor snafus. Been going back and forth on getting my own as my friend rarely uses his. Does...
This driver goes at slow speed. There's a "turtle" icon on the throttle! :BrianK: Some of mine have two wheel drive! :rofl: :lol:
The trex predrill bits I just used on the deck I did were sweet. First bit drills hole with perfect depth stop and second drives the screw to...
X2 way to get it done Gary. I have an extra wheelbarrow you could borrow! :whistle:
Found another one. 20 ton. $1800 with only ten hours on it...or so he claims. Two hours one way from me. Log into Facebook
Stihl does make a Rock boss saw for cutting concrete. Never seen one used in person. Think it uses a 461 powerhead.
Have you gone on their website and checked to see what they suggest to do in the event of this happening? Checked you tube? Are the heads below...
Stainless steel washing machine drums make nice solo like stoves. MikeInMa has one and it makes a nice fire. I use my generic bowl firepit.
Yep. From the way he explained it he was a truck driver and couldn't meet up as he was on the road and would let me know based on his schedule....
True, trying to talk myself into it. I had a wood customer wanting to trade a decent splitter for firewood, but when I contacted him recently...