Thats great. They do the clean up. Leave all the limb wood for them and you take the rest. :saw: :tree: You sure your Huskies can handle...
X2
What a great read. :thumbs: I can relate to several of those.
Wouldnt mind that chill here. First couple of slightly humid days here. The only fires will be in the firepit.
These are NOS and the boxes are a bit tattered so I doubt they would.
Sometimes happens to me as I almost always have milk with Supper. Ill have a good glass of water right after I finish the milk especially in the...
Kinda like me, but with firewood! :rofl: :lol:
I just did the math and I'll get three 20" chains out of two 36". The other chain was a semi skip.
:drool: Sounds like good stuff there Dave. Last year or the the year before (I forget) I had bought a 16oz bottle of tea somewhere and saved the...
:popcorn:
Fell behind on my splitting. Got the rest split and stacked today. Each row 4' x 6'. A few pieces short. A couple chunks I'll noodle to...
Another dumb chain question. I have three 36" chains full comp I'll never use. Bought cheap years back in a bulk lot. I have a 36" bar, but run...
I LOVE anything mint so the mint tea bag mixed with it killed the taste. I've tried it straight up with just sugar and not a pleasant experience...
With the voices in your head whispering "chocolate milk", you're gonna need that insanity defense! :loco: :crazy: :D Gonna try the chocolate...
Im in love!!! :)
I was never a big tea drinker but when I get a cold I'll have it with just sugar...black tea that was. Ex GF drank mint tea and I tried it so...
I use one mint tea bag with the green tea. Two large cups in the morning with just sugar then my coffee.
I've heard that millers like it for the small knots that add character to a board. The one that we milled ended up warping bad. The guy I cut...
Good luck Chuck. Take a deep breath and let us know how you make out. Oh, and if you didn't hear from them, try again with both email and phone...
Doesnt look like it dulled Blue Samson one bit! Better him than an XS that's for sure. The guy I cut for at in my "Disney" thread has wanted me...